Postage Goods will generally be despatched the same day as receipt of payment whenever possible. However we reserve the right to allow 30 days for delivery.
Our shipping rates per book are as per Australia Post rates quoted in the order
Any orders delivered to locations in Australia over $100 will be despatched free of charge.
Returns Policy Returns/Cancellations/Replacements
- No contract shall be cancelled once accepted by the Seller (Rockpool Publishing) nor shall any Goods which are delivered in accordance with the contract be returned without prior written approval of the Seller and on terms to be determined at the absolute discretion of the Seller.
- Unless the Seller at its discretion decides otherwise, if the Seller agrees to accept the return of any such Goods then:
- 2.1 A Goods return number must be obtained from the Seller and be clearly shown on the returned parcels and must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging (which shall not be defaced). Except in the case of faulty Goods, returned items not complying with these requirements will be rejected.
- 2.2 the Buyer will be liable for the cost of remedying any damage to the Goods returned where such damage has, in the opinion of the Seller, been caused by the Goods being inadequately packaged by the Buyer or through the Buyer's fault.
- 2.3 Where the Seller accepts the return of Goods, the Seller reserves the right to make a handling and restocking charge of 25% on Goods which are returned if they were ordered in error or are no longer required by the Buyer.
- Any claim by the Buyer which is based on any defect in the quality or condition of the Goods or their failure to correspond with the specification shall (whether or not delivery is refused by the Buyer) be notified to the Seller within 5 days from the date of delivery or (where the defect or failure was not apparent on reasonable inspection) within a reasonable time after discovery of the defect or failure. If delivery is not refused and the Buyer does not notify the Seller accordingly, the Buyer shall not be entitled to reject the Goods and the Seller shall have no liability for such defect or failure, and the Buyer shall be bound to pay the price as if the Goods had been delivered in accordance with the terms of the contract.
- Where any valid claim in respect of any of the Goods which is based on any defect in the quality or conditions of the Goods or their failure to meet specification is notified to the Seller in accordance with these conditions, the Seller shall be entitled to replace the Goods (or any part thereof) free of charge or at the Seller's sole discretion, refund to the Buyer the price of the Goods (or a proportionate part of the price), but the Seller shall have no further liability to the Buyer.
- The Seller shall not give any credit for returned Goods where the Seller deems the Goods not to be faulty unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Seller.
- Any Goods in respect of which any claim of defect or damage is made by the Buyer shall be preserved by the Buyer intact together with the original packaging at the Buyer's risk and shall at the request of the Seller be:
- 6.1 retained by the Buyer for a reasonable period to enable the Seller or its agent to inspect the Goods; or
- 6.2 collected from the Buyer by the Seller if the Goods are defective.
- Goods not featured in the Seller's catalogue are not be subject to the normal returns policy and instructions for return should be confirmed with the Seller before returning the Goods